2023 Maserati Levante Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
About the Maserati Levante
For decades, Maserati has offered some of the finest sedans and sports cars available today. Since its 2016 debut, the Maserati Levante continues to earn acclaim and change perceptions as Maserati’s first-ever SUV. Combining typical Maserati performance and handling with luxurious Italian luxury and design, the Levante breaks the mold of what a luxury SUV is capable of. Incorporating 60/40 folding rear seats to maximize the model’s larger design, the Levante creates a total of 20.5 cubic feet of cargo space (57.4 cubic feet with seats folded) when needed. The ZF-automatic gearbox comes equipped with a multitude of driving modes that custom tailor your driving experience from comfort to performance to off-road traction. The Levante comes equipped with driver assistance systems that enrich the driving experience without taking total control away from the driver. What results is a vehicle combining equal parts of utility vehicle, sports car, and work of art – the quintessential Italian SUV.
What’s New for 2023
2023 is a carryover year for the dynamic Maserati Levante. There are no major changes to report from last year’s model. It remains one of the most highly-coveted luxury SUVs on the market thanks to its unrivaled combination of thrilling performance and quintessential Italian design.
Maserati Levante Features
The Levante redefines performance with available engines that push the boundaries of what is possible in an SUV. It starts with two available Ferrari-built 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engines that deliver up to 424 horsepower. The pulse-pounding V8 engine, reserved for uncompromising drivers, produces 550 horsepower. Both engines promise a full-throated, iconic exhaust note that announces your arrival. With the Maserati Levante, you can enjoy speeds of over 180 MPH and acceleration from 0 to 60 MPH in as little as four seconds.
The ZF automatic transmission comes equipped with 5 distinct driving modes which include:
- Normal Mode – Provides smooth gear changes at low revs to maximize fuel economy and comfort.
- Manual Normal Mode allows the driver to control the gear shifting through the optional paddle shifters behind the steering wheel.
- Sport Mode – This setting allows the transmission to shift gears in less than 100 milliseconds at higher RPMs for a more responsive experience. It’s also where you can access the Overboost feature for maximum performance.
- Off-Road Mode – Automatically adjusting the suspension for rough terrain, this setting helps you excel when the tarmac turns to gravel or dirt.
- I.C.E. (Increased Control & Efficiency) Mode – Perfect for slippery situations like ice, snow, or heavy rain – you’ll experience enhanced traction and efficiency.
- Corsa Mode – Available exclusively on Levante Trofeo models, a double-press of the Sport button activates a stiffened suspension, maximum throttle response, and other performance features to unleash full power.
The cabin of the Maserati Levante reminds you why you’ve always loved hand-crafted Italian luxury. The all-leather seating combines the commanding vision you enjoy from an SUV-style driving position, with the hand-stitched details and premium leathers that you don’t expect to find in a typical SUV. While the Italian leather satisfies your tactile senses, the available premium audio systems ensure your auditory senses are equally impressed. The standard, 8-speaker, 280-watt system is more than sufficient for most drivers, but the 900-watt Harman Kardon® Premium Audio system with 14 speakers and a high-performance subwoofer will make you want to replace your home system. Finally, true audiophiles will demand the 1,280-watt Bowers & Wilkins Ultra Premium Audio system providing a totally immersive sound experience with 17 speakers featuring QuantumLogic™ Surround Sound Technology for more authentic audio quality.
Remarkable Technology and Safety Features
Technology and groundbreaking safety features are two additional core strengths of the Maserati Levante. At the center console, you’ll find the Maserati Intelligent Assistant, an 8.4-inch center display controlled via touch, rotary, and voice command. The system supports Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ that seamlessly integrates your smartphone with the Maserati Connect app without having to move a wire or take your eyes off the road.
Every Maserati Levante comes standard with cruise control and a rearview camera with dynamic gridlines displayed on the touchscreen display. Other safety technologies include the 360-degree Surround View Camera and the Rear Cross Path Function, which eliminate blind spots. Driving a Levante means that you’ll always have an extra set of eyes helping you stay one step ahead of danger.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at at $90,700 MSRP*
- 3.0L twin-turbo 6-cylinder engine with 345 horsepower and Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) system
- 8.4-inch Maserati Intelligent Assistant
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™
- 20-inch Machine Polished Wheels
- Dual-Pane Panoramic sunroof
- Starting at $97,900 MSRP*
- 3.0L twin-turbo 6-cylinder engine with 424 horsepower and Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) system
- Rearview camera with front & rear park sensors
- Heated front seats
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- 20-inch Matte Staggered Nereo Wheels
Levante Modena S
- Starting at $127,600 MSRP*
- 3.8L twin-turbo 6-cylinder engine with 550 horsepower and Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) system
- Harman Kardon Premium Audio System
- Adaptive full LED headlights
- Adaptive cruise control
- 20-inch Dark Gray Staggered Efesto Miron Wheels
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (also referred to as “MSRP”, “Base MSRP”, “Base Price” or the “Starting At” price), excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title, license, and registration and/or electronic filing fees, dealer fees, and total of options.